1. Name of the Data Manager: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary
Postal address: 1125 Budapest, Bem rakpart 47.
Phone: +36 1 458 – 1392
2. Name and contact details of the Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade: dr. Szilvia Molnár-Friedrich. Her contact details: E-mail: SzMolnar-Friedrich@mfa.gov.hu, Phone: +36-1-458-1597
3. The Purpose and Legal Basis for Data Management
Purpose of the Data Management: The purpose of the data management is to provide up-to-date information to the subscribed person about the activities and the programmes organized by the Cultural Centre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The purpose of the registration is to promote participation at the events of the Cultural Centre. Data management for statistical purposes is used to identify visitors to the website for statistical purposes.
Type of data: Name, e-mail address. When you visit the website, the start and end times of the user's visit are automatically recorded, as well as the browser, operating system information and the user's Internet protocol (IP) address. The website sends cookies to the so-called electronic device used by the visitor. Statistics are automatically generated from the data gathered through the viewings of the website.
The website can be accessed under the domain culture.hu.
4. Source of personal data and scope of data management, if not provided by the subject of the data to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade does not process personal data that is not collected from the subject of the data.
5. Recipients of personal data and categories of recipients, Management of data
The registered data is stored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade on the servers of NISZ Nemzeti Infokommunkációs Zrt. The newsletter service is operated by the Ministry's contractual partner Lounge Design Kft. (and its subcontractor Trendency Kft.).
6. Time limit of storing personal data
In view of the legal basis, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade shall store the personal data provided by the subject of data until the consent is withdrawn. The website provides the possibility to withdraw consent at any time. In the absence of withdrawal of consent, the need for storing the data is reviewed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade every three years.
7. The Rights of the Subject of the Data related to Data Management
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade shall comply with the request of a person to exercise their rights within a maximum of one month from receiving the request. Taking into account the complexity of the application and the number of applicants, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade may, if necessary, extend this period by a further two months. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade shall inform the person concerned of the extension of the time limit, stating the reasons for the delay, within one month of receiving the request.
7.2 Rights related to Data Management
7.2.1 Right to access
– what kind of Personal Data
– on what legal basis
– for what purpose
– the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade manages for how long,
• to whom, when, under what law, what kind of Personal Data has the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade granted access, or to whom it has transferred Personal Data;
• if the Cultural Centre uses automated decision making and its logic, including profiling.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade shall provide the copies of Personal Data forming basis of Data Management free of charge for the first time on the request of the person in concern. For any subsequent request, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade may impose a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
7.2.2 Right to rectification
7.2.3 Right to limitation of Data Processing
7.2.4 Right to deletion
7.2.5 Right to Data Portability
Concerning Data Management, subject to its legal basis, the person in concern has the right to request and receive Personal Data provided by them to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade via the given means provided in Point 1, in a structured, widely used, machine-readable format, and to transfer the Data to another data manager without being hindered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade in connection with Automated Data Management operations.
8. Right of appeal
If the person in concern shall deem that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade violated all current laws associated with data privacy while managing their Personal Data, they may turn to
– the Data Protection Officer of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade,
– the Supreme Court of Budapest (1055 Budapest, Markó utca 27.),
– or the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Budapest (1m55 Budapest, Falk Miksa u 9-11, 1363 Budapest, pf. 9).
9. Cookie Management Policy
Cookies from a third party
The legal basis for the handling of third-party cookies is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, ie the consent of the data subject. As a data subject in connection with third-party cookies, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, restrict data processing, to data portability and to withdraw consent